Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Freedom.

#01 A letter to my ex-boyfriend.




Dear you,

I remember the first time we met, how we talked and every little moments that we had together. I was young then, so were you. We could never talk or even know each other if someone hadn't made the first move. We were so young and foolish.

We texted all day, chatted all night. We could stay up till dawn talking about everything. You knew everything about me, I could rant the whole day and you've never ever complained that you are tired. We fell asleep on the phone together. We ditched lessons just to meet up, we had nothing to worry about.

You taught me what is freedom, you said, "you only live once, so just live it to your fullest." You taught me everything that I never knew, I became someone that I never thought I would become. We would do what ever we want, go where ever we want. The young us do not need to even think of any consequences. We were so happy back then.

It might be puppy love but I was the first time I felt light. You took away my worries and gave me back my smiles. Now that I am older, it is almost impossible to be free of worries and unhappiness. I gave my freedom back to the society and conform with the society's standards. All I could do is reminisce the happy times I had, the carefree life I used to lead.

Thank you for being part of my life once.

xoxo


No comments: