Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Saturday, April 27, 2013

They said I am crazy, maybe I am

I run. As long as someone is being too sweet, overly nice to me, I run. Maybe I'm trying to escape, I don't know. I can't stand someone being nice to me now because I can't let my guard down. I can't. The moment I do and let myself care, the whole history would repeat itself again. I'll be the oversensitive bitch you see down the streets, the one that no one likes.

I watched myself getting hurt, I feel the pain in my chest. I broke down. I'm not letting it happen again. I don't care if anyone cares enough to climb over the wall that I've built around my heart because I'm determined not to let anyone in anymore. Until the day I'm ready, I will be heartless bitch that refuse to be close to anyone. Practically anyone.

Today, I almost feel like things have went back to 3 years ago just that things are no longer the same.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You keep you words! Blog within this week! Well, its good to have walls build up high till you're ready. Still young, still got time. :)