Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm the alien in Avatar.

I am still having headaches now so if there's any grammatical/spelling error, please forgive me okay. Yes, I went Avatar last night, and YES I AM WORKING TODAY. Feeling so proud of myself that I am already awake. Hahahaha. Okay, time for photo spams!! Btw, I look horrendous in all the photos because I think my hair needs a trim and my face cmi. ANYWAY, I will still post up the photos.

Ms Ah Siao No.1

Ms Ah Siao No.2

So we went on....











Okay, we are so so high!~

Omg, I love my shiyun so much!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥ Totally love partying with her.


Oh ya, tomorrow I've guestlists for ladies at Helipad! Contact me for guestlists okay! Note: Guy entry is at 21&abv(club rule). Sorry, I can't help! See you ladies tomorrow at Helipad! ♥

No comments: