Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Friday, March 9, 2012

Wed @ Avatar

I lost my memory card!!! I'm damn sad now, hope I can retrieve it some where..... :( 
I have photos inside that's taken in rebel & helipad. It's gone, it's gone!!!! :(

Anyway, lemme steal a few photos from Ash in his Facebook. 2 days ago at Avatar!! Yes, it's a Wednesday night. Yay, ladies night!!! Wtf. I look fat in the photo!!!


Sorry Eileen!!! My hair :((( LOL.

I look like crap cause I did not notice the camera. Wtf :((( KILL ME. And... What's my hand doing? Lol.


Okay, it was quite fun at Avatar despite the fact that I got quite drunk due to the 'half-half'(Meh, you don't know what I'm talking about right? Hehe.) I'm sick till now but guess what?

Helipad tonight again! But I'm not going to drink anymore. I'm going to enjoy the ambience and see other people getting drunk instead!~

No comments: