Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cineleisure's Next Online Sensation: Second Challenge

Hello! As Bel was a little busy with her schedule, Ting and I headed down to Cineleisure to complete our 2nd Challenge! We bunnies are heading to find some awesome desserts for you! As we are walking around from floor to floor, we can't really decide what to eat. There's too much choices around! We always had snacks for dinner because Ting's appetite is really small and her stomach could only fit like a tiny amount of food, hahahaha. Since both of us are more of a dessert person so we decided on... SHOKUDO Japanese Coffee House!


In case you're wondering where is it, it's located at Cathay Cineleisure Orchard, #02-06A/B. Just go up the escalator from the 1st floor and there it is, directly facing you! Excited much? I'm excited too! Mouthwatering desserts pictures are coming up!!! Love the desserts we are having? Just head to Cineleisure now now now! (And yes, we are sitting at Table 4.)


Looking at the menu and deciding which dessert to order with Ting! We decided on 3 desserts because all the desserts in the menu looked delicious, omg. Okay, so we ordered...

1st Dessert that we ordered:
Maron Shiratama Kakigori 
$7.80
(Chestnut Slush Ice with Japanese red bean and mochi)

We actually ordered it cause it's the signature dessert there. The yellow thing you see on top of the dessert is actually chestnut, you know the ones you see those uncles stir fry on the streets? The whole combination of chestnuts, red bean, mochi and ice is actually as bad as what I expected it out to be. I was giving the 'Chestnut on ice you serious??' face. However.. I especially liked the red bean with the ice, it's not too sweet and you won't get sick of it. I always liked mochi so the mochi is(OMG YOU ARE DAMN CHEWY I LOVE YOU MOCHI kinda thing)WOW, FANTASTIC BABY. Boom shakala, boom shakala~ (Opps, I'm singing, lol)  Give me more Mochi please! 




Taste: 3.8/5 for me!


Next up! Guess what's this? Yes, Waffle!!
Waffle with Caramel Banana and Chocolate
$5.80

And yes again, we ordered this because of the 'Must-try!' at the corner of the menu. It's quite a big portion(for girls like us, ok maybe for Ting, lol.) and I think it's more suitable for two. The waffle is quite up-to-standard and it is really affordable? Some places had PLAIN waffle for that price. For such price, you get a really tasty waffle with the banana and chocolate sauce. Worth it? Definitely a yes!!! The caramel taste is really slight so it wasn't too sweet. You know some places they put tons of caramel and when you have a bite, you will never want to have another bite again? It's totally different! Soft fluffy waffles at only $5.80? Why not right? 



Taste: 4/5 for me!

Our 3rd and last dessert we had was... Are you thinking of tofu??

Shokudo Original Tofu Cheesecake
$4.80

This is totally my favourite dessert of all!!! I am really a fan of cheesecake and I've tried many many cheesecakes. The cheesecake here actually looked like tofu and when your knife goes down, it totally have the 'tofu' feel, soft and silky. When it goes into your mouth, it's so soft that it can actually melt in your mouth. I totally love it! I am snatching this dessert with Ting cause I like it too much. You know when you have some cheesecake, the taste is so strong that it actually makes you sick of it? This cheesecake itself taste fabulous and yes, you won't get sick of it. I think I can gobble 2 of this down without much problem! I am coming back for it definitely. Best of all? It's only $4.80. Affordable right? Hahaha, I KNOW RIGHT.



Taste: 4.5/5 for me! ♥♥Must-try!!!♥♥

Overall, our experience at Shoduko was great. Our bill added up to about $20++ which is about only $10++  per person! Hungry yet? Head down to Shodoku and share with me your experience!


Shokudo Japanese Coffee House 
Cathay Cineleisure Orchard
8 Grange Road, #02-06A/B
Tel: +65-6736 0971      
Sunday to Thursday: 11.30am – 2.00am
Last order at 1.15am
Friday, Saturday & Eve of PH: 11.30am – 3.00am
Last order at 2.15am

*******************************************************************************

Photobucket



xoxo
Cassandra

No comments: