Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Thursday, March 29, 2012

My girl's 18th

(Photo taken previously when I'm going to Heli, lol)


Anyway, I was at Esther's 18th birthday celebration at Aranda. Didn't manage to take photos cuz I brought my cam w/o my memory card out. I am so upset with myself!!! :(

Dearest Esther, 
You're now FINALLY 18 years old. I still remember the 1st time we met and how we became closer. Aranda country club is where we first met and now your 18th birthday is held there. CONICIDENCE RIGHT? LOLOL. Partying together, having fun together and working together. Do you still remember? Malaysia trip also!! Shopping!! Hahaha. Although we have kinda drifted when you got attached and stuff, it's okay cuz I believe that we are still good friends right?! Hehe. I still can recall that I stayed over at your place after club, hahaha. Time somehow passes damn fast, in a blink of eye, I am 19 and you're 18. I know you when I am 17 and you were 16. We were damn young that time, omg!! All the times we had together are memorable memories. 

Once again, happy belated 18th birthday to you!! Hope you will be even prettier and of course, be happy! Let's make your id useful someday. *winks* I think the day is coming soonnnnnn, hohohoho. Lol. Hope you had fun and like the gift that we gave you ok! Let's end of with our photos ok! Hehehe.




Ok, I just realised that we do not have much photos taken together. I am sad now. :( Please take more photos when we meet hor!!!!! Love you so muchhhhhhh ♥♥♥♥

xoxo
Cassandra

No comments: