Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Plain Jane

Do you ever have this feeling? That no one ever cared and everyone around is so much better? My self esteem always drop when I see pretty girls around. I don't show that I'm envious of them but in fact, I really do. Looking at my bare face in the mirror, pointing out where I am unsatisfied with. Flawless skin, high nose bridge and etc... Why I don't have?!



xoxo, Cassandra

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheer up! :) u are pretty in ur own ways . in fact u do look pretty haha.

passerby alan :)

macgurrl said...

Haha, I feel just the same! I think girls all feel kind of like this someway or another. By the way, honest, you have the cutest front teeth and I think that's what makes you pretty!

Marie said...

Hey, im an european...I have a high nose bridge, and i hate it....You are very very pretty

CASSANDRA ♥ said...

Thanks Macgurrl and Marie! Both of you are so nice! :)