Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Working & Studying

Sorry for the lack of updates as I was busy working and schooling recently! :( So... Other than Frolick, I have been working for Jcube for the past few weekends. As you know, it's a new shopping mall at Jurong East Mrt Station! AND YESSSSS, ICE RINK! That's not my point thou. I like the weekend job with my girlfiriends and having fun while working thou it was kinda tough.

What did I do during the past few weekends? Have you seen this anywhere? In trains, at Town, Bugis or even Dhoby Ghaut?

AND YES, I AM WORKING WITH MY GIRLS BEHIND THE 'NEWSPAPER. HAHAHA.

A lot of passer-bys have been taking photos of us holding the papers and some even thought that we are 'fake' humans. Lol. It was fun and tiring because we have to stand through out(we have breaks in between but the weather is being a bitch for the past few weekends). I gonna miss this job!! :( It ended already *inserts more sad faces*

Photos we took when we were having breaks! I only took with Esther cause she was beside me and my phone screen can only fit 2 person at one time. (USELESS BIG SCREEN!!!!) My phone has a big screen but it never fits more than 2 person using my front camera.




After work, let's relax! Have a frolick and let's chill ~ Yummyyyyyy~


Last-minute work at Frolick on last Monday at Cineleisure Frolick. Due to boredness, we took photos again! I'm going to post only a few of the photos! The rest on instagram! Find 'Lovewithberries' okay :)



I am going to end with a photo of me. Camwhore during work, hahaha. I only did it when there's no customers! That's what I have been busy with~ Pardon me for the lack of updates! xoxo



No comments: