Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Let's start anew

It's been awhile..

Yes, everything has changed. So let's start anew. :)
It gonna be lengthy, skip it if you are lazy.

Crying over the slightest matter that happened and trying to convince myself that I will be fine. It's dawn and I have to put on a mask to meet everyone around me. I smiled, I laughed, I told everyone that I am really fine. Putting up a strong front became the only way to convince myself that I am actually all right. Relationships, friendships... Why are they so fragile? It's only the start of June, why is everything so disastrous? When the night falls, everything changed. I would be cuddling under my cold blanket and tend to think a lot. Getting emotional seemed to be a norm recently. But hell no, I need to pick myself up as soon as possible. I want back my cheerful self.

1st Priority: Study
2nd Priority: Look at the 1st one.

Ever since I have started school, I haven't been blogging much. Life has been revolving around studies and maybe a little of partying and drinking. I have a new definition of life. I don't need millions, I just need your time. I don't need LV, I just need you to be by my side. Times that I have spent alone at your place, the friends that you restricted me to hang out with, the times where you came home in the middle of night while I am sleeping, the times when you have to work on weekends too, the times where you never had any time for me. It's now all over. I might regret it someday. We have different goals so it's better like this, isn't it? For now, I would only want to have studies as my boyfriend, and maybe partying as my date. :) I will tell myself to be happy and I will be happy. :)


No comments: