Find me: lovewberries@gmail.com
Follow me: Facebook. Twitter. Instagram. Formspring.
Currently bunny online

Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday blues



It's the start of school after my 2 weeks break and yes, it's exams. I dragged myself up from my bed after 2 hours of sleep and reluctantly went to prepare for school. Monday blues :( I am having moodswings, and it's getting serious. I can be very hyper for a minute and very upset the next. OH YES, BIPOLAR. That's the word to describe me now.

I am currently blogging when everyone is presenting their presentation cause I was the 1st group to present. Damn bored nowwwww. Please let me have the motivation to study and stop thinking about other emotional and stupid stuff. Help!! :( I need to go off and listen to their presentations now. Woo woooo. Lol crazy, bye.

Oh ya, anyone wants giveaway? :) Planning on a giveaway soon for those who love me. Hehehehe ♥♥♥

No comments: